I can guarantee it WILL change the life of others.
For the next 48 hours, I’m offering a special incentive. Those who donate a minimum of $100 to the Light Campaign will receive a free one hour phone session with yours truly.
Things we can talk about:
No matter where your office is located, the ceiling can fall down. You don’t know when, but one day it will. There is even a possibility a car drives through your living room tonight while you’re sleeping.
We’ve done a great job fooling ourselves into believing we have it all figured out. We’ve worked hard to create predictable outcomes, studying to become masters of our environment. Data is plugged into…More...
We spend so much time searching.
Searching for The One, The Job, The House, The Car, The Experience, The Feeling, The Plan, The Salary, The Product, The Idea, The Connector, The Client, The Bargain, The Title, The Brand…
We’re looking for answers, assuming that once we find That Thing, the result we want will magically appear (happiness, success, love, fortune, fame, ease, contentment).
What if you stopped looking.
Stay with me for a…More...
I wrote my first post on Medium this week. Before clicking “Publish,” I was surprisingly nervous. I think because this writing is very personal, an experience that is dear to my heart and involves people I love. I almost didn’t post it.
I had no idea it would impact and resonate with so many people. I’m talking just under 10k views in less than one week.
We spend so much…More...
Here in Nepal, I’ve found the best moments are often the simple ones: quiet street corners, afternoon coffee, morning walks to the monastery, sunsets on mountain peaks, smiles exchanged with neighbors, the look on a student’s face when they understand.
I can’t help but wonder what America would be like if more people embraced simple.
Keep it simple today.More...
No one is remembered for playing it safe.
Life is for experiments, making messes, screwing up, breaking things, smiling, laughing, crying, loving, grieving, starting anew.
And every time it is different.
If you think your life’s purpose needs to hit you like a lightning bolt, you’ll overlook the little day-to-day things that fascinate you.
Make time today
to reconnect and ground
to remember your dreams
and set intentions for what’s to come.More...
- Decide to get it done. Commit. Go.
- Goals will keep you on track.
- Fears take on tricky disguises. Call them out or enlist the help of someone who can.
- Helping others is one of the best things you can do with your time.
- You will learn more traveling than sitting in a classroom.
- Relationships are containers for growth.
- Be kind.
- Laugh more.
- It’s OK to make mistakes.
- It’s OK to admit you’re wrong.
- It’s OK to say no.
- Sometimes you…
- Reevaluate your current goals and aspirations
- Consider what you wish you would have learned sooner (and teach yourself)
- Update your story so it accurately reflects who you are
- Take time to build and nourish your relationships
- Write thank you notes to those who have played important roles in your life
- Think about what risks you’ll take in the coming months
- Meet someone new
- Let serendipity work for you
- Read a book (or two) you keep meaning to
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012